Am I Qualified To Write a Website About the REAC Protocol?
Goodness knows, I try.
My name is Arlene Puentes and I am a humble student of the REAC protocol. I have the following qualifications and certifications.
- I have been trained to perform REAC consultations by Michael Gantt of REACSolutions.
- I have been working with Michael Gantt as a pre-REAC Inspector since 2009
- I am writing this website. What an education!
- As of this date (see below) I am a certified REAC inspector. I was certified in February 2007.
- ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Member
- ICC (International Code Council) Commercial Building Inspector
- ICC Residential Building Inspector
- ICC Residential Mechanical Inspector
- ICC Residential Electrical Inspector
- ICC Residential Energy Inspector/Plans Examiner
- NYS Building Code Official
- NYS Licensed Home Inspector
- NYS Department of State Approved Real Estate Instructor
- NYS Department of State Approved Home Inspection Instructor
- Hunter College: New York, NY. BA 1990
My home inspection website is www.octoberhome.com
I don’t know what its like in your profession but in my profession it is the giants who are the most unassuming and the most generous with their knowledge. And so I send my warmest “thanks for all the education” to these two giants of my profession, without whose help I’d be a lot dumber than I am now:
Last modified: September 10, 2013